• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Colorado classic broncos revival

WILL YOU ATTEND

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Entourage

Loc.
Phoenix, Arizona
This really is a good turn out for a first meeting. There is a lot of members with past experience with clubs. Nice to get their input on what works, doesn't work, and improve on past experience.

I saw another Bronco in my neighborhood. I thought it was a WWII Jeep the first time I saw it :). I will try to meet her this week and let her know about the meeting. Cortez knows her - she purchased his Roll Bar.

This is getting exciting.

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Does this mean you guys might have some intrest in doing the RMR run every year? I've tried to keep it going but there was very little intrest in it this year.

Zillacon

Loc.
Hackin Away!
This really is a good turn out for a first meeting. There is a lot of members with past experience with clubs. Nice to get their input on what works, doesn't work, and improve on past experience.

I saw another Bronco in my neighborhood. I thought it was a WWII Jeep the first time I saw it :). I will try to meet her this week and let her know about the meeting. Cortez knows her - she purchased his Roll Bar.

This is getting exciting.

25 people signing on the other site in less than a week is not too shabby! I am excited to see ths ball get rolling and meet some of you guys.

Entourage

Loc.
Phoenix, Arizona
Does this mean you guys might have some intrest in doing the RMR run every year? I've tried to keep it going but there was very little intrest in it this year.

I am not sure what RMR is - I am a Newbie. I am guessing it is Rocky Mountain Rally? If it is Classic Bronco related in 2011 (when my resto is done), very good chance I will be there! I am going to put a ton of miles on my EB next year. Anyway, sounds fun and if it is the 4 Corners area, I will try to attend. I definitely want to get to Moab at least once in 2011 as well.

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
RMR=Rocky Mountain Rendevous ,, Bronco related get together some where in the state. Also, keep your calenders handy for the Bronco Safari next year, I assume it should be around the first week of May again.

Entourage

Loc.
Phoenix, Arizona
Both events sound great. I am sure they will get added to the CCB Forum Calendar. I may be done for the May event :)

I noticed a Maroon EB LUBR parked on Oak (by Simms) and West Collins Avenue today - I am going to put a Note under the wiper tomorrow.

Last edited:

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
How long do you anticipate staying at the bar/grill? My GF does not get off from work until 1pm, then we would have to drive up fro Pueblo. I do not anticipate getting there until 3ish....

airbur

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Castle Pines, CO
How long do you anticipate staying at the bar/grill? My GF does not get off from work until 1pm, then we would have to drive up fro Pueblo. I do not anticipate getting there until 3ish....

No plans I don't think. People will come and go randomly I assume. I plan on getting there just after 2 sometime.

OP
OP
freeheelbillie

freeheelbillie

Loc.
Denver
Both events sound great. I am sure they will get added to the CCB Forum Calendar. I may be done for the May event :)

I noticed a Maroon EB LUBR parked on Oak (by Simms) and West Collins Avenue today - I am going to put a Note under the wiper tomorrow.

Great idea, I know where there is a 71 EB by my bank I will do the same today.

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer

I don't see it going less than 2 hours. If there are enough Broncos there it could take longer just to get from the parking lot to the door. You know, that mandatory, "I gotta take a look at these" thing.

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
good news from the GF, she is leaving work at noon, so we can get on the road and not b too late. She is AWESOME!!!! (not too mention HOT;D )

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
good news from the GF, she is leaving work at noon, so we can get on the road and not b too late. She is AWESOME!!!! (not too mention HOT;D )

Have her bring her sister along.;)

casadejohnson

Bronco Alchemist
I'll be there. I'm bringing the ugly Bronco "Stubby" and pics of the nice one. You can take me off of the "maybe" list and move me to the "gonna be there list".