• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Coming to a mailbox near you........

BwoncoHowie

C-4 Wizard
red67 said:
There was also a Nice EB on the cover off the 4wheelpartswholesalers rag, "Offroad Adventures"... If anyone else gets that freebie mag/catalogue.:)
Yeah, i got that one :) . But no Bronco driver yet :'(

ford67bronco

Loc.
Wisconsin
Got mine today! Was reading through some of the letters and once again, seems like almost every issue someone wrote in bitchin' about too much EB and not enough full size stuff in Bronco Driver and telling them to drop their subscription. %)

72BlueBronco

Well, I got me today. Great issue. Unfortunately I think my postman is a jeep fan because once again the mag was shreaded, first 16 pages are ripped a good two inches and bottom corner dogged-ear 90 degrees.
Next time I see that bastard I'm going to punch him in the face:eek:

Jamers

Loc.
Van,BC,Canada
I am happy to say I actually got mine on time! Usually us canadian folk get ours later than the rest, but it was pretty good timing! and it's awesome!! soo excited...

unclebap

Loc.
High Desert, ca
Stop already!
Show me the pics ,read me the articals! I havent got mine yet and am about ready to start sucking my thumb! Waaaaaaaaaaaa.

Paperboy

My mail lady must be reading mine!! She drives a heep and is probably drooling on it as we speak.

:'(

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
ford67bronco said:
Was reading through some of the letters and once again, seems like almost every issue someone wrote in bitchin' about too much EB and not enough full size stuff in Bronco Driver and telling them to drop their subscription. %)
Yeah, that gets old. The mag is almost entirely reader written. If those that complained spent the time to write an article instead of bitching then the mag would gladly print it and...viola...more full size articles!

4byford

Loc.
Yucca Valley CA
unclebap said:
Stop already!
Show me the pics ,read me the articals! I havent got mine yet and am about ready to start sucking my thumb! Waaaaaaaaaaaa.

In the same situation; our Canuck bronco brethren in the great white north have recieved theirs, but we out here in the Mojave haven't got ours yet...

At least blue72 got his, in HB Calif. so the mail burro has plodded into the state finally.

Could it have something to do with the US Mail being delivered in Jeeps?

4byford

Loc.
Yucca Valley CA
admin said:
Yeah, that gets old. The mag is almost entirely reader written. If those that complained spent the time to write an article instead of bitching then the mag would gladly print it and...viola...more full size articles!
I agree- I think that they do a pretty good job representing the FSBs. I own both and have had full sizes for 20 years, well before the EB bug hit. They are very similar vehicles and a lot of tech applies to both. The Bronco community doesn't need a bunch of grousing and infighting...

DownhillManiac99

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Orange County CA
I got mine safe and sound yesterday but didnt get home from work til 10, so I found it sitting on my desk right as I went to bed. Flick on the light and 2 hours later Im asleep. ;D

j.r.nice

Bronco Guru
I have both also (66 replica and '89 XL). I never thought about submitting pics or tech info on the FSB. Maybe when I get ready to refurbish the body, I'll post pics (send them to BD)

Fathom

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
I am still waiting next to my mailbox.......

At least our Canuck brethren can complain, since they got their before the California Clan.

IowaMike

Bronco Guru
Got mine yesterday, already read it cover to cover. As far as tech articles go, I think this issue is the best yet.

Bronco Sport

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW Portland, Oregon
I got mine yesterday as well! I agree with IowaMike, it's one of the best issues so far. Although my picture still has not made it into the readers ride section. Oh well, maybe in the next issue.

67bondobronc

I got mine yesterday and it was missing the front cover and the back page. My mailman just bought a Jeep so I think something is up because mine has never been ripped before. Time to stand out next to the mailbox with the 9mm.

Awnrie69

Loc.
Salem, Or
I got mine ... I work nights and my boyfriend had to tease me with the fact that he was looking at it while I was at work. Mine have always come in nice condition :)

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
Awnrie69 said:
I got mine ... I work nights and my boyfriend had to tease me with the fact that he was looking at it while I was at work. Mine have always come in nice condition :)
Your line about it not being your boyfriends truck reminds me of how mad Roxanne used to get when people would talk around her to her boyfriend about her EB. It is also a 69. She has not had that boyfriend for years but still has the EB.