• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Coming to a mailbox near you........

Awnrie69

Loc.
Salem, Or
It is amazing ho people do that. They see me climb out of the drivers seat, but will go and talk to him about "his" bronco. He has to telll them multiple times that it is mine. People just don't see to believe that a girl might like something like that. Maybe if she was more girly then people would believe that it is mine. Oh well, if I wanted a girkt vehicle I would own a jeep.

4byford

Loc.
Yucca Valley CA
Unclebap, I must be further out in the desert than you, 'cause I didn't get mine until today (actually Sat mail, I worked yesterday). They really need to replace those US Mail burros with a newer, faster model...

Only a bit of damage to the mag, bottom was bent up and creased pretty good.
Sure would like to see a sleeve for the BD issues to protect them.

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Got ours - Great Condition - but I too think that a plastic cover would be beneficial to all!!
Am I just missing it? or is there NOT a list of upcoming events?

TJK74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newark CA
AAArrgg:mad: Been waiting and waiting stilll hasn't shown up. Ok its time to shrow the mail man a whoopin! Called BD and they said it was sent out the last week in june and I definately should have had it by now:-[ I said UUhhh well it still hasn't shown up.... No problem We'll send you another say's BD. Cool Great customer service but it still sucks that I have to wait and that somewhere some chump is reading my Original copy Of BD. Now that i have vented i feel a bit better;D

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
TJK74 said:
AAArrgg:mad: Been waiting and waiting stilll hasn't shown up. Ok its time to shrow the mail man a whoopin! Called BD and they said it was sent out the last week in june and I definately should have had it by now:-[ I said UUhhh well it still hasn't shown up.... No problem We'll send you another say's BD. Cool Great customer service but it still sucks that I have to wait and that somewhere some chump is reading my Original copy Of BD. Now that i have vented i feel a bit better;D
Yep and it is probably heep guy drooling all over it. lol I got mine yesterday yippeeeeeee

U

Unregistered

Well i didnt get mine. But I did get a postcard saying that my subscription had expired.....

Hmmm that is funny, at Bronco Daze, I picked to the EBR membership that gets you Bronco driver too. I specifically asked wheter or not EBR would get the info to Bronco Driver in time for the next issue (cause I knew I had my sub had expired)

Bummer. Oh well, time to make some calls.

Steve (66horse)

j.r.nice

Bronco Guru
...if ya buy a t-shirt or mechandise every 2 months it comes in a nice little box!

OP
OP
74bronc

74bronc

Bronco Guru
Unregistered said:
Well i didnt get mine. But I did get a postcard saying that my subscription had expired.....

Hmmm that is funny, at Bronco Daze, I picked to the EBR membership that gets you Bronco driver too. I specifically asked wheter or not EBR would get the info to Bronco Driver in time for the next issue (cause I knew I had my sub had expired)

Bummer. Oh well, time to make some calls.

Steve (66horse)

are you in town right now? I have some extra copies. you see Matt fairly often, don't you? I could drop one by his work and he could give it to you or I could meet up with you somewhere.

77' IslandStyle

Loc.
Hawaii
Still havnt gotten my copy. :( the price i pay for living on a rock in the middle of the ocean.

sincerely,
Depressed in Hawaii

U

Unregistered

74bronc said:
are you in town right now? I have some extra copies. you see Matt fairly often, don't you? I could drop one by his work and he could give it to you or I could meet up with you somewhere.

I am in town. Normally I do see Matt pretty often. But, I am studying for the bar and so I see noone rightnow. Not evenmy wife.

But the bar will be done in 2 weeks from today so I can read it then. Well maybe read it the next. Pretty sure I am going to slightly intoxicated after the bar.

So ya that would be great if you could give Matt a copy.

Thanks!!!!!!
Steve