• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Complete Koenig PTO with Bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ol'Blue

Contributor
Bronco Guru
According to the PO, this was a dealer installed unit. It will come complete with all the controls and hardware. Its for a V8, with perfect rollers and bumper. I will ship if buyer arranges and covers the cost. Its currently installed and will be pulled once there is a buyer.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Attachments

• IMG_1971.jpg
    IMG_1971.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_1973.jpg
    IMG_1973.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_1972.jpg
    IMG_1972.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_1970.jpg
    IMG_1970.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_1969.jpg
    IMG_1969.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 117
OP
OP
Ol'Blue

Ol'Blue

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sorry about the photos, never had this issue before.

snoddas

According to the PO, this was a dealer installed unit. It will come complete with all the controls and hardware. Its for a V8, with perfect rollers and bumper. I will ship if buyer arranges and covers the cost. Its currently installed and will be pulled once there is a buyer.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Looks great!
Maybe a dumb question - do it work with C4 auto trans?

I already have the dana chelsea PTO on the t-case but missing the winch/bumper etc.

Thanks/anders

OP
OP
Ol'Blue

Ol'Blue

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looks great!
Maybe a dumb question - do it work with C4 auto trans?

I already have the dana chelsea PTO on the t-case but missing the winch/bumper etc.

Thanks/anders

Not dumb because I'm not sure! LOL. I would guess it would, but maybe others can chime in.

snoddas

On the other hand I do know that it was registered in Sweden (export bronco) 1974 with winch and auto trans. As mention, still have the PTO.

Interested but these rare parts have got expensive and especially when its a complete setup also.

Have a nice weekend
/Anders

T-Bird

Loc.
East TN
FYI, I had this exact setup shipped 500 miles by Fastenal a few years ago for $150.

Status
Not open for further replies.