• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Koenig PTO Winch complete Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

broncorick

Value varies wildly based on interest and shipping bites. If you sell as a complete unit: PTO, drive shafts, complete non-broken winch and a premium is the correct bumper. Whole package goes for $600 to $1000 up to $1200. Supply and demand and this are an acquired taste. Very powerful and will run all day without overheating, but engine has to be running.

broncorick

That being said, always interested in picking up a winch to repair and restore

Hotfeet

I will keep that in mind.

That being said, always interested in picking up a winch to repair and restore

I will keep that in mind in case the person I sell this to is not interested in this winch. Most likely it will be a friend of mine and I will be able to save it from a junkyard. It would be a shame to toss this. I was pulled out by one years ago and have been impressed ever since.

Broncitis

MEB Founder
For anyone into these old Koenig PTO winches. I have some reproduction roller fairleads to replace the often damaged originals that are either smashed and/or have rollers worn.

They are dimensionally accurate, but I did add about 3/16" to the width so that when you cut out the old, you do not have much of a gap to fill when you weld in the new.

CNC laster cut and formed frame. Stainless shafts, plated rollers with bronze bushings. I did add snap rings to make them removable/replaceable, but if you wanted, you could plug weld the shafts in like was originally done.

I made half a dozen of these a few years ago when we needed one for ours. Those sold out, so I made a dozen more. Once thse are gone, that will likely be the last of them as I doubt I will make more.

PM me if interested.

Attachments

• NCM_1224.jpg
    NCM_1224.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 68
  • NCM_1235.jpg
    NCM_1235.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 57
  • NCM_1317.jpg
    NCM_1317.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 52
  • NCM_1322.jpg
    NCM_1322.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 59
  • NCM_1319.jpg
    NCM_1319.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 50

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Broncorick also makes some nice replicas of the original decals for the dash and visor that we used on ours.

Attachments

• CIMG8196.jpg
    CIMG8196.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 71
  • CIMG8203.jpg
    CIMG8203.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 60
  • CIMG8197.jpg
    CIMG8197.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 70

CopperRanger

Bronco Guru
For anyone into these old Koenig PTO winches. I have some reproduction roller fairleads to replace the often damaged originals that are either smashed and/or have rollers worn.

They are dimensionally accurate, but I did add about 3/16" to the width so that when you cut out the old, you do not have much of a gap to fill when you weld in the new.

CNC laster cut and formed frame. Stainless shafts, plated rollers with bronze bushings. I did add snap rings to make them removable/replaceable, but if you wanted, you could plug weld the shafts in like was originally done.

I made half a dozen of these a few years ago when we needed one for ours. Those sold out, so I made a dozen more. Once thse are gone, that will likely be the last of them as I doubt I will make more.

PM me if interested.

I bought one of these reproduction roller fairleads from Broncitis and I can say they are top notch, you won't be dissapointed.

CopperRanger

Bronco Guru
Just to up date, Broncorick contacted me after seeing post #26 and said he got busy and he must have missed my PM's. He said if I still wanted the stickers he would send them right out. So I paid him on 2/17/15. As of today still no stickers, and no responce to PM's. I have pretty much written off the 7.00 and the stickers. I should have told him no thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.