• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Complete Off Road A+ customer service

malonejy

Bronco Guru
I just had to post a message about the outstanding customer service I got from Jim over at Complete Off Road. They have an Ebay store but didn't have what I was looking for posted. I emailed/called them and they posted three different items (gear set, ARB, ARB) for me. They did this for me so I could use the 15% off that MS and Pay Pal were offering. Great customer service and great prices. Pretty hard to beat that;D

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Cool deal, I tried to get the ARB when the 30% was going on but couldnt find one that would qualify. Finally got it to work when it was 20% but I needed the extra savings to pull the trigger.

OP
OP
malonejy

malonejy

Bronco Guru
I bought a few other (non bronco) parts when it was at 30%. By the time I worked this deal out is was down to 15% I think it missed 20 by a matter of a few hours.:mad: It's down to 8% now.

joe

Bronco Guru
i have always had great experiences with complete, dont get much better than Rich & Lisa. I will always buy from them!