• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Complete off road axles

dan73

Anyone bought and used there mystery brand rear axles?

Last edited:

Desert Thrasher

Bronco Guru
I bought their gears set, they said that they were name brand but the name is left out so they can be sold for a discount.

ransil

Bronco Guru
Contact them, I believe they are Yukon's something bout advertising and pricing

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Roadburner

Bought several sets from them. Yukon is the unmarked brand. Good guys to deal with.

OP
OP
dan73

dan73

axles

ok thanks.
bought my gears from them yrs ago.

Kurt

Loc.
Badger State
ok thanks.
bought my gears from them yrs ago.

Years ago, you would have dealt with Mike Kirkus, who started Complete Offroad. He sold the biz a few years ago, and now runs Extreme Custom Fabrication. Mike mostly specializes in cages now.

2busy

Loc.
Harrisonville, MO
Complete Off Road/Seven Springs Customs. I bought several things from them (axles, gears, lockers, etc.) and had good luck.