• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Complete off road cage??!!

beerad

Loc.
rochester mn
looking at a family cage by complete off road out of Dubuque Iowa seem reasonable in price! And close to home so no shipping for a welded cage...but how r they on the customer service and quality aspects??

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Way better than stinkys. Mike builds some great products. I have one of his family cages and it is nice. He can weld it up and ship it to you or ship it to you unwelded in a box. I went with the welded. The welds were very good and i was happy with the price. Yours will of corse be all fed up but thats how you roll. Good vendor good guy. no problems.

Brian B

I bought my half cab internal roll cage from him. He's a great guy to deal with. He delivered on his promise with no issues.

sp71eb

Loc.
North Liberty, Ia
He is a really nice guy and very knowledgeable. Give him a call, I am going up to dbq to pick up my cage here in a few weeks. Only about an hour drive from my place:cool:

OP
OP
beerad

beerad

Loc.
rochester mn
Way better than stinkys. Mike builds some great products. I have one of his family cages and it is nice. He can weld it up and ship it to you or ship it to you unwelded in a box. I went with the welded. The welds were very good and i was happy with the price. Yours will of corse be all fed up but thats how you roll. Good vendor good guy. no problems.

I think there is humor in here???....but hey thanks for the feedback..BTW what r u running under the hood? your signature pic is phuking dreamy!

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Always humor in the mix. 408 cleveland motor. It's been a lot of fun.

OP
OP
beerad

beerad

Loc.
rochester mn
Always humor in the mix. 408 cleveland motor. It's been a lot of fun.

a clever...interesting...why not a 408w just curious..pics? wht hp/tq ...sorry but I have to ask what u have for a cost into the motor...I know I knowthats taboo but I don't come across to many clevers... and I hate doing what everyone else is doing so I am intrigued!.. or if u have a build thread please point me in that direction

Last edited:
OP
OP
beerad

beerad

Loc.
rochester mn
I dont think Mike owns Complete Off Road anymore. His company is Extreme Custom Fab.

http://extremecustomparts.com/

He makes great cages.

Now this makes sense... when I spoke to him he didn't weld the cages anymore and they need to be trimmed and fit WTF... completes cages are welded in a jig.... for the rusted out bronco that needs to be trued up!... for about the same price.... correct me if im wrong%)

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
I've got an older Complete Off Road family cage. Bought the kit, had to trim and fish-mouth all the tubing but thats what owning an Early Bronco is all about, making it your own.

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Buy a bender and build your own! It only took me a year to build mine LOL...