• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

COMPLETED - Cage arms Mass Buy

dustybronco

As a way of saying Thanks to all the members supporting me. Cage arms are going to be the sale Special until January 31. They are reduced for Classic Bronco members. The prices are not going to be posted online. To get the pricing on the arms you have three options.

1. You can pm or email me for prices. sales@sextonoffroad.com

2. You can go to www.sextonoffroad.com and click on the specials. When you go to check out. type in, CB-Mass-Buy ,into the coupon box. Hit check out and it will show you your new price. No obligation. if the price isn't what you were hoping close don't continue. It will be.

3. You can call directly 1-800-378-0313 ask for dustin.

Reminder this is a sale from a vendor that distributes Cage Offroad products if you pm me or call 1-800-378-0313 I will give you exact details on price and options. The arms will be shipped from Utah unless arangements are made to Pick them up. You can pick them up directly from the Cage shop. I will drop ship but would rather not. If my stock runs out however it won't make much sense to ship them to Utah then back to the north west. Also any one that is planning on being in vegas from january 17-19. I will be there for offroad impact and would be very willing to bring them down with me. The sale will end January 31st. All orders must be complete by then.

All cage products are discounted 10% for the month. Thanks Again Dustin Sexton owner Sexton Offroad www.sextonoffroad.com

Last edited:

Brewbro21

Can anyone email or pm me the price? I can't access the sheck out section for some reason. I hope it's a good price I would really like some of these.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Thanks Dusty for doing this and thank you for going the extra mile to provide excellent customer service and help make sure I got taken care of. I hope more people than I was able to take advantage of this opportunity.