• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

completed my front 2.5 susp lift

Jfromtn

Loc.
Leoma, TN
completed the front end 2.5 suspension lift this past weekend. used no air tools. only a lot of muscle and bad words.also replaced bushings.before and after photos. i was going to do an add a leaf to back but i dont know now.it is just a little bull dogged. was thinking with the top off it may even out. any comments

Attachments

• cam pics 435.jpg
    cam pics 435.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 72
  • cam pics 439.jpg
    cam pics 439.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 83

brocken

Loc.
Seattle
Looks good. That's interesting it looks fairly even with stock height in the back still.

I'm in the process of doing my front suspension so I know how much of a bear it can be.
I'm amazed you did the C bushings without an air wrench. Fortunately, a local bronco friend helped get mine together using an air impact.