• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Front clip wall art, completed

OP
OP
4x4x289

4x4x289

kanter said:
Do you have a bigger pic?

Here's a close up. Search "cluster clock" and you'll find other pictures of this in a toy collection thread.

Battery operated. 0 and 100 mph marks don't match exactly with 7am and 5 pm, but the rest of the numbers match fairly accurate. I don't use it. Battery is dead. It stays on the self with the toy collection. I could see this hanging on the wall in a dash with a steering wheel and column. ;D

Attachments

• clock1.jpg
    clock1.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 69

oh2bnok

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Olathe, KS
Thats pretty cool. Do you have a front hub ash tray,or maybe a passemger side door baby gate, or a windshield frame kitchen window, or a t=case shifter toilet flush handle. I kinda like the drop down tailgate kitchen table idea or a windhield glass top coffee table. Or a really cool tail light outside door bell push button. I'm just kidding I really like it.;D I am curiuos it does look a little heavy with the bumper and guard on it.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
You should put a strap on it and were it like "flava-flave"

OP
OP
4x4x289

4x4x289

both pieces done now. one for each kid. :D

Attachments

• wall art.jpg
    wall art.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 96

Brian B

That is sweet. If you could get the headlights to work that would be too cool.