• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

COMPLETED - Stebel Air Horn Group Buy - Ends April 15, 2006

OP
OP
brian72

brian72

Early Bronco Student
BG's 68 Bronco said:
Brian I am to wait until total cost is known correct?

YES - The border has made us to have alternate plans. You basically get special service. I will contact you with your correct payment.
-brian

OP
OP
brian72

brian72

Early Bronco Student
Nothing really NEW to say, but the shipper did get my check. I am waiting on tracking number to be sent. Will update everyone when I have that.
brian

OP
OP
brian72

brian72

Early Bronco Student
Not to toot my own horn :) :) :) But I hooked my horn up last night and the thing freaking rocks....You guys will be so glad you got this horn.

BG's 68 Bronco

brian72 said:
Not to toot my own horn :) :) :) But I hooked my horn up last night and the thing freaking rocks....You guys will be so glad you got this horn.

Too bad I'm having electrical gremlins. Maybe if I get the horn working I can scare the shit out of them!;D

Painless here I come!

msweb

Bronco Guru
Brian, Any news on the back order status? I'm not real picky on color and remember, I'll take a second horn if you have an extra!

I'm glad to hear that everyone is happy with their horns so far. I found the same horn at Advance the other day for $47.99. Thanks Brian, you're saving us a bundle!

OP
OP
brian72

brian72

Early Bronco Student
Guys - I emailed the dist. guy on wed. the 17th and have not heard anything. I also emailed him today the 20th. I hope to hear something...when I do I PROMISE to update this thread.

OP
OP
brian72

brian72

Early Bronco Student
I wa emailed that the horns had shipped but was not provided a tracking number. I will try and get the tracking number so we know when I should expect them.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
brian72 said:
5-25-2006 - I got conf that they have shipped and should be in my hands on the 32st.
Thanks for the page one update Brian, but I'm wondering when the 32st is %)

And thanks again for setting this up and all your hard work for our benifit :cool:

OP
OP
brian72

brian72

Early Bronco Student
astark said:
Thanks for the page one update Brian, but I'm wondering when the 32st is %)

And thanks again for setting this up and all your hard work for our benifit :cool:

That's the day you will get yours...:D ;D But check the mailbox closely around FRI...

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
I got my horn today and it's a beauty ;D

Now I just need to get one of Tom's nice steering wheels to honk it with ;D

Thank You so much Brian :cool:

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I got mine yesterday and hooked it up, loud is an understatement. took about 30 minutes to install, testing different locations, finally, for ease of install, i put it on top of my driverside wheel well. Ultimately i want to mount it between the core support and the grill, but just not quite enough wiggle room for now. No horn button, so i bought a $1.50 momentary switch from Radio Shack and installed it where my throttle cable went to the left of the guage cluster. BTW, I found that grade 8 1/2 inch washers work well to conceal the paint mis-match left when removing cable, knobs, etc. from the dash. Thanks again for a great mass buy Brian.

Lonesouth