• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Cool picture

Shepcj71

Loc.
Byron, Ga
My buddy Fred and I are getting his Bronco ready to spray. Its now 11:00pm on the east coast. We are getting it paper'd and taped for the big spray tomorrow. I was shooting some pix and walked outside the booth and looked back and said man that looks cool. So I took this shot.
If you would like to follow along I'll be posting pix on our photo gallery web-site broncobuddies.com. as we progress tomorrow. We will be painting it Prowler orange.

Attachments

• IMG_1063.jpg
    IMG_1063.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 326

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
My buddy Fred and I are getting his Bronco ready to spray. Its now 11:00pm on the east coast. We are getting it paper'd and taped for the big spray tomorrow. I was shooting some pix and walked outside the booth and looked back and said man that looks cool. So I took this shot.
If you would like to follow along I'll be posting pix on our photo gallery web-site broncobuddies.com. as we progress tomorrow. We will be painting it Prowler orange.

Nice shot man, I wish I was in that space... still a few years away. Good luck, looks like y'all'r rockin'. :cool:

bfoldy

Contributor
Loc.
Torrance, CA
Just checked out your website as well. Awesome job with the resurrections and with photo documenting everything along the way.

I'm digging the custom sport stripe on your truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Shepcj71

Shepcj71

Loc.
Byron, Ga
Thanks all!! We are going to be posting videos all day today on our photo album website broncobuddies.com so stay tuned.

4lofun

I to just checked the website... great builds and lots of photos that we all like..
I like the half cab top with larger rear window and more rear room. I may need to duplicate that top someday.

bfoldy

Contributor
Loc.
Torrance, CA
Nice work today. You guys are basically uploading these videos in real time, aren't you?

OP
OP
Shepcj71

Shepcj71

Loc.
Byron, Ga
Nice work today. You guys are basically uploading these videos in real time, aren't you?

Thanks!! Yes we were, we thought it would be fun do do kind of a live feed thing!! Its been a long two days glad this part is over. Still have the doors hood and tailgate to do, but those are much easier.

brian72

Early Bronco Student
Move the big blue blob nd it would be even cooler pick.