• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Pretty cool picture my gf took.. thought I'd share

OP
OP
hollowch

hollowch

Loc.
Midland, TX
awesome pic, I am looking to get some pics and filter them too

but a pet peeve of mine is the oversized sunglasses that women wear these days..........

I call them bug eye shades... sometimes I see guys wearing them too. What is this world coming to??

lowbush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Summerland Key, FL
Yes... but at the time, a ticking sound might as well have meant a time bomb to me, because I literally knew nothing about how an engine worked.
Good times =]

I am kind of similar in that regard, I do one of two things, I either ignore it until it blows up and I can spot the glaring problem or if it drives me crazy enough I perform major surgery to correct a tooth ache, once I get it in my mind that I am going to hunt it, I ended up going way overboard. I once chased a vibration in the driveline of my old Defender and it bordered on hysteria, ended up with a new suspension, a rebuilt transmission and transfer case.

bronco-13

That photo brings to mind the BFG Bronco Poster. You should send that to Goodyear, that would be a great MTR Poster.

Barrett

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
great picture!

artistic, very broncoish, tough, and hot all at the same time

dube

Bronco Guru
Loc.
big lake Mn
Great pic, that's a very big rig, or she is very tiny. That would make a great poster eather way.

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
can someone photo shop the hood not being up, or just delete it?
I think that would make it perfect. :)

OP
OP
hollowch

hollowch

Loc.
Midland, TX
can someone photo shop the hood not being up, or just delete it?
I think that would make it perfect. :)

I'll try to do that tonight. I can copy the hood in the picture but the lighting might be off. I won't know til I try. I think the open hood is what she was going for, though. She's supposed to be broken down and stranded in the middle of nowhere. It gives the picture character and story... instead of just being a typical "girl infront of nice car"...

I'll see what I can do though.

addicted

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Broussard, Louisiana
I think the hood up makes it better. Plays on the fantasy of the hot chick broke down on the side of the road waiting for some "hero" to come help her out. I wouldnt change a thing. Its perfect the way it is. Oh! Except for those terrible glasses. Makes her look horrible. No way I would stop since I cant see her "hidden beauty". Lol! ;D But seriously though, I cant see that pic not making it into the calender and probably a few catalogs if you were to submitt it.

Greg_B

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cohutta, GA
I'll try to do that tonight. I can copy the hood in the picture but the lighting might be off. I won't know til I try. I think the open hood is what she was going for, though. She's supposed to be broken down and stranded in the middle of nowhere. It gives the picture character and story... instead of just being a typical "girl infront of nice car"...

I'll see what I can do though.

I thought the hood up made the photo was great... I like a photo that can tell a story or feed your imagination... This is one of those photos...

When I first saw it I thought of a piss'd off GF who was mad at her BF.... then when you removed the guy it made me think of a stranded girl who lifted the hood wishing someone would come along and help.

She done a great job....

Greg

Ethansdad73

Bronco Guru
i cant wait to get my truck done... maybe ill have a girlfriend by then and she can pose with my truck, but if not i have a very beautiful friend that would pose for a pic or two but I have a long way to go to give her a call. as long as her boyfriend does not mind.

nice pic there as well.

backpain

Bronco Guru
Wow, more hits than your engine threads!

Nice ride. Good bronco also.

. . . . .kidding. Seriously - very nice pic. Your EB takes a very nice photo. I'm quite jealous .