• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Coolest Bronco shirt ever

bigjhoov

nobody
I don't need the XXL. Went to local Steinmart and found some, assorted sizes too.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have a friend that works at Kohl's and also have a store about 5 minutes away.
What brand is the shirt, and is the Outfitter company mentioned in the logo the actual shirt distributor, that you can tell?

Paul

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
Paul - Clearwater Outfitters is the brand name of the shirt. Let us know if you find any at Kohls. I have called all the local Stienmarts and they don't have any. No one even seems familair with the shirt so it could be new or way old.

J.D.

ztoolman44

Loc.
Farmington, Utah
Went to Kohls today and couldn't find any. Lady had never heard of the brand. No Steinmart around these parts. Bummer.

Found a cool old school ford t-shirt for $10 though so not all bad.

wdbowers

Loc.
Ada, Ok
skiddy I am going to the city saturday do you want me to check on one for you. probably could drop it by on the way home since you live in shawnee.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Got my friend looking today. She'll check the store and ask around to see if it's something they can order.
Meanwhile, anyone checked with the manufacturer? Searched for a website perhaps? I know I haven't, but just need to take the time to sit down and play with the computer for awhile.

Paul

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Is Kohls the same as Steinmarts? I keep seeing Kohls mentioned here.

No sir.. Steinmart is kind of a modified TJ MAXX, but prices are slightly higher... Found my 2X Friday after work.. ;)

mango

Loc.
Sarasota, FL
I stopped at the Steinmart here in FL. The graphics on all the shirts here are surfboards, palm trees, and hibiscus flowers. The manager mentioned that they also don't have a denim department/section either.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I stopped at the Steinmart here in FL. The graphics on all the shirts here are surfboards, palm trees, and hibiscus flowers. The manager mentioned that they also don't have a denim department/section either.

I had to walk around twice... They weren't on the wall side of the men's section.. Look in the middle towards the back of the men's dept...

forestguy

Loc.
Reno, NV
I found 5 shirts in Reno!!

2 med
1 LG
2 XL

I can pick them up if there is any interest. Let me know

Rodd

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
skiddy I am going to the city saturday do you want me to check on one for you. probably could drop it by on the way home since you live in shawnee.

that would be awsome, but it's now past saturday. I haven't had any luck yet:(