• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Coolest Bronco shirt ever

Thecrazyone

Went to Steinmart on the way home from work today... Picked up 3 bronco shirts. These shirts are awesome.

I have available:

1 XL
1 M

forestguy

Loc.
Reno, NV
Ok guys, my wife picked up the shirts today. They had 2 lg and 2 XL.

Orange Crush gets an XL.
HotWheels gets a Lg.
Tito get an XL

I will pm you guys

I have 1 Lg left, let me know or I will return them.

Last edited:

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
I'm going to email Clearwater Outfitters and demand some commission for them selling so many shirts!

j.r.nice

Bronco Guru
Would someone mind sharing the SKU number - preferably off an XL- but at this point it probably doesnt really matter. It would help to find it. My local store didnt have it but there is a larger store north. Thanks in advance!
J. R.

brian72

Early Bronco Student
What is the item number or sku number? Easier to call the stores than travel to all 6 in the the tri-county area.

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
I'll make a call to the local steinmarts again next week and see what the have.
Anyone who has bought one, did you happen to ask if it was a new item or on clearance?

J.D.

Crewwzin

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Freeport, Fl
Hey Babygirl...guess what was waiting on me when I got to the house this evening? My shirt!!! Thank you sweety.

Last edited:

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
Awesome, and Mark got his too. You are all very welcome. Funny thing is, I don't even have one, I sent them all off. Too masculine for the likes of me.

j.r.nice

Bronco Guru
Awesome, and Mark got his too. You are all very welcome. Funny thing is, I don't even have one, I sent them all off. Too masculine for the likes of me.

as many as you sold for them, you should ask them to make it in pink next time!!