• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Cost for rhino lining?

mcsparks

Loc.
chicago
Scorpion

I used Scorpion liner " AL's liner "which you can roll on and spray. Mix up as much as you wantin a batch. Scorpion comes in 2 gallons ales come in 1 gallon that's the only difference. I shot the underside with no rubber and I'm going to do the interior with Rubber.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 37

70 Steed

My Linex was $650 over the top of the bedrails. I delivered the Bronco with driver seat, everything else was removed. Seat belts, weather stripping, etc.

I just did the same thing. I think LineX is better than Rhino. I paid $950, $800 for the LineX and $150 for the UV protectant clear coat. Here's a pic:

image.jpg

doghows72

Bronco Guru
I'll toss in my 2cents here. I sprayed the DYI kit in mine, it looked great and I was very happy until I started to put the truck together. The kit was thin and did scratch very easy. If you have a rock in your shoe it will scratch down to metal.
I went back to my shop and sandblasted the liner out and it was not any harder to remove than paint. I have tried to blast off bed liner before and you just don't do it.
I took it to my local Linex and had it sprayed, they charge me $500 and it is three times as thick as the DYI and I cannot even scratch the stuff.
So my opinion is there is no substitute for the commercial spay in liner I won't waste my time or money with any DYI kit again.

deltarat

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Drew,Ms
I paid $1100 for my 1/2 cab LineX from the fire wall,both sides of the bulkhead,over the sides and tailgate, winch bumper,rear bumper with tire carrier,bottom part of the doors,rockers, nerf bars and a large tool box. I don't think he would do all that for that price again. He bitched about how much material it used on the small parts.

I brought it in stripped and primed with no dash, top or seats