• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Survived the WILD Overlanding Trip.... but at a cost

mitch@wildhorses

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Lodi, CA

An Epic Overlanding Adventure

Ford Broncos taking on the WILD is nothing new. They were built to do just that! However, as the price of these champion automobiles has risen with mainstream interest, the population of off-road based Broncos has slowly diminished. With prices skyrocketing, it's almost hard to blame those that have chosen to keep their WILD steed stowed away, and yet just as equally impressive to see a man or woman willing to caravan their vehicle through the unknown. In today's video, we get to see just that. Men and women from all over the country converge in Buena Vista, Colorado. And for the third year in a row, embark on what could only be described as an EPIC ADVENTURE.​
See you out on the trails... PEACE!!​

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
WELL That did not turn out like I expected. But I'm impressed with the new Broncos.
I'D HATE TO TAKE MY DIESEL BRONCO on one of those But if I could drive slow enough I'd expect it to make it.
... I thought that was a great video...
... Gray You did a good job.

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
Awesome trip! Thats some gnarly breakage Jack! I sure hope I can make it out for this adventure one day!

lars

Contributor
Been here awhile
Loc.
NorCal flatlands
Loved it!

Would love to know what stopped those that couldn't continue, we can all learn from that!