• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Could this be the holy grail?

andyp

Contributor
What if. Just saying...what if someone actually has one and modified the crap out of it not knowing it was special?

My wife has a heart attack everytime she sees someone cut up a VW oval window for a baja bug. It breaks her heart.

LOL I own one. 68 Roadster I bought it a few years ago with 19,500 miles. It has 22K now.
It was restored and modified by the previous owner in 1991 after being used on a farm for 20 years. Originally white.
I guess nobody cared back then. I didn't know exactly what I bought when I got it. I just knew it was a low miles rust free truck with the original motor.
I'm the third owner.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Post #14 in the 2011 thread explains the repaint:

"This Bronco was transferred from a dealer in California. I guess there was slim pickins with only 212 being made. Anyway it wound up on the east coast. The only things that have been changed are the spark plugs once, tires, and get this he bought a lifetime warranty on the battery the first time he replaced it. Talk about losing your ! It has been repainted he said he let his daughter drive it for a while when she was 18 and someone hit the left fender but he took it away after that. She put 8 to 10k on it then. The mileage is documented by service records. It had a little over 20k on it in 1977 25k on it in 1990 and 26k in 2003. It is very original that is a 40+ year old canvas top."