• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Couple Centech Questions

tml

Loc.
Ontario, Canada
1. Using a stock aternator, do I hook up the STA terminal to the harness??

2. And I need specifics on the the Neutral Safety Switch wiring.

Thanks

t.lay

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grayslake, IL
Looks empty in the centech manual - orange wire to FLD - yellow heavy wire (battery) to BAT and the two lower terminals are grounds

OP
OP
tml

tml

Loc.
Ontario, Canada
The origianl harness from the tranny has 4 wires. Did you use all four or just one to the solenoid?
I recall seeing a diagram illustrating the purple start wire from the harness coming through at the pass side connects to the switch and relays back to the solenoid. Now leaving two wires. One must be a ground and the other the back up lights???

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
The origianl harness from the tranny has 4 wires. Did you use all four or just one to the solenoid?
I recall seeing a diagram illustrating the purple start wire from the harness coming through at the pass side connects to the switch and relays back to the solenoid. Now leaving two wires. One must be a ground and the other the back up lights???

The original black-red wires are for the backup lights. The red-blue wires were for the NSS.