• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Crab Cages in stock DOM/HREW

408mako

Crab cages

Well if you talk to them again, let me know because I have a friend of mine who would like to produce there cages down here in cali. He is already producing a bunch of fab parts for prerunners.

dnewman9

Bronco Guru
Well if you talk to them again, let me know because I have a friend of mine who would like to produce there cages down here in cali. He is already producing a bunch of fab parts for prerunners.

Contact them at the top of this thread. I am not related to them in any way just a big fan of their cages and was hoping to get one prior to learning this.
Dennis

Benzo

Loc.
SF Bay Area
Make sure you get all the parts you paid for! I have the prerunner in DOM and I really like the cage. It is very solid.

bronco italiano

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I would check out the NCB site and get ahold of Phil at sillyfab or if you want perfection Ironbender II. BI

OP
OP
crab

crab

Bronco Guru
Well guys, basically I'm starting over with a new fabricator. Nate has decided after a couple hundred cages, fabricating isn't his ambition, (wish I would have known sooner), and decided to pass the torch. I have a new fabricator who is a mutual friend and has been fabricating off road parts for several years. We will be back into production with minor changes to the basic design, but going after the more custom applications. Feel free to send questions or comments to my personal email as I check it every day.
Thanks for your support............Crab
craabs@gmaill.com

BurntOrange74

Crab I called you this afternoon. I am interested in your 6 point cage. Can I get put on the list. Let me know.

OP
OP
crab

crab

Bronco Guru
Crab I called you this afternoon. I am interested in your 6 point cage. Can I get put on the list. Let me know.

Sure, I'll try to contact everybody that has emailed me before we start advertising again.
Thanks.......Crab

408mako

Prerunner Cage

I would like to purchase a Prerunner cage!!!!!!!
My 550 hp fuel injected monster is almost ready! I need a cage!!!

Yellow76

I wheeled with him this weekend at SOB and at Brown's Camp. He said he is still working on his "mutual" friend. Three of us have his cages in our Broncos and they are great. I ll send him an email and let him know others are looking at his cages again.

OP
OP
crab

crab

Bronco Guru
Does a passenger in a different bronco count as wheeling with someone? (send me some of those pics)...........
Getting closer......should be filling orders for those who have been waiting very soon.
Later..........Crab

Hoppy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Gresham, OR
Does a passenger in a different bronco count as wheeling with someone? (send me some of those pics)...........
Getting closer......should be filling orders for those who have been waiting very soon.
Later..........Crab

Im still interested in half cab setups
and you are more than welcome to use my bronco as a test rig

OP
OP
crab

crab

Bronco Guru
are there going to be any major changes to your design or prices???

No and No
1st cages will be exactly the same. Then we will decide if there is any room for improvement with customers opinions always appreciated and considered.