• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Crab Cages in stock DOM/HREW

broncotom

Loc.
CO,100 Miles to Moab
Nice, I was wondering when you'd get back into it. I need a cage too. I've seen some of your work out on the trail and knew I need one. I'll be e-mailing you too.

OP
OP
crab

crab

Bronco Guru
New fabricator is getting them down pretty good. We have sold a few "discount" cages locally. Just want to make sure they are acceptable for you picky.........Should see something very soon.....;D

OP
OP
crab

crab

Bronco Guru
They're on the list............................still

oneshot1kill

Loc.
Oregon City, OR
Awesome Cage

Rob, my cage was worth the wait - thanks again for the delivery. I posted a message asking about being able to put my dash in after I bolt it in. Have you done this before? Thanks, Jeff

OP
OP
crab

crab

Bronco Guru
Should be able to with the windshield down but haven't done it. Good luck!

jmhend

Bronco Guru
Crab, I am interested in being one of the NON-Picky ones for the discount if you are still working the bugs out. Let me know.

kj

Loc.
Bakersfield
Family cage

We have a few cages assembled and ready to send to the welder. Here's what's available:
3 DOM basic cages (all options available)
3 HREW basic cages (all options available)
Prerunner cages NOW AVAILABLE!
I'm still on limited communication with lack of internet access and cell coverage, but feel free to contact Nate (fabricator) directly at:

Nathan Knott
NAKnott@earthlink.net
541-992-4405

or

Rob Bailey (Crab)
Crab2004@earthlink.net
541-992-2434

Please send a price on a Family cage in DOM and HREW, and options. Thanks zip 93308

bca1313

Loc.
San Antonio
I sent emails to both address and got fatal errors. Is anyone getting through? I was going to check on a family cage to 78230

OP
OP
crab

crab

Bronco Guru
That email address is three years gone. New email address and same phone number:
Craabs@gmail.com
541-992-2434
I do have a MIG welded Crab Cage that I need to get rid of ($600). I'm having a heck of a time trying to ship so need a local buyer or find your own shipping. I'll help any way I can but extremely busy these days.
CRAB

MTBronc

Loc.
Bozeman, MT
That email address is three years gone. New email address and same phone number:
Craabs@gmail.com
541-992-2434
I do have a MIG welded Crab Cage that I need to get rid of ($600). I'm having a heck of a time trying to ship so need a local buyer or find your own shipping. I'll help any way I can but extremely busy these days.
CRAB

Crab,

I am interested in the cage and will give you a call as soon as my schedule will allow.