• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Curious if you are younger or older than your Bronco

B RON CO

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Statesville, NC
Hi, just wondering how many people like me are older than your Bronco, or younger than your Bronco. My family has both, because my son thinks it is his Bronco. Thanks for your time.

SHX669

Bronco Guru
X2 on older than every Bronco and even though you didn't ask ; An Early Bronco was my first "New" Vehicle .

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
I'm older than mine. Funny thing is, I just had this same conversation with a guy in the hardware store parking lot yesterday. He was admiring my EB and asked what year it was. I told him it was a '77. He said "Wow, that's older than me". I told him I couldn't say the same...

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
Older,I was 4 when the first one rolled off the assembly line lol.:cool:

gotdads68

Contributor
Slightly younger than both, the '68 was my first vehicle though. ;D

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Older.

Sometimes feel like I was around before the wheel! ;D

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
I was born in '76. In CA, '76 and '77 Broncos still need to be smogged, so odds are I will always be younger than any Bronco I own.

I have a cool story about my '67. I bought it from the original owner who lives in my neighborhood and we still go for rides occasionally. Here is a photo of he and I and the Bronco. The only two owners it has ever had. One older than the Bronco and one younger.

Attachments

• IMG_9114.jpg
    IMG_9114.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:

POPPAWS BRONCO

Loc.
Horn Lake, Ms.
Younger. 81 me 77 Bronco
e027b6dae40dab2eebbf830929c0c4c4.jpg

Hey!!! Let me hold a dollar I'm in the middle of a restore here!

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
I am older than both of my Bronco's. I was born in 1968 and my Bronco's are 1972 and 1973.