• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MA Custom bumper set **New Pricing @ post 331**

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
76MaBronco

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Re: Custom bumper set

Maybe I missed the post on this, but were you still planning on selling the plans and letting people build these on their own? I imagine most people would go that route(myself included)

No. I won't be selling the plans. Took me about a year to design and fabricate, test, tweak and remake these...

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
76MaBronco

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts

I removed my reference to the other company, I was simply trying to provide an option for those who could not weld. Not to aggravate the original poster, being honest at this price there are just lots of good options.

I'm sure those other options have more control over their production costs too. Thank you for removing the link...but Im sure others can look for options if they don't like what they see. No need to post them on this thread.

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Tapatalk 2

chriswitt

Steve... the bumpers look sick! I am in for a set. I will be headed to NH on weekend of June 8-9th. Can I arrange to pick up a set then? Fair price for that kind of workmanship!

OP
OP
76MaBronco

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts

Steve... the bumpers look sick! I am in for a set. I will be headed to NH on weekend of June 8-9th. Can I arrange to pick up a set then? Fair price for that kind of workmanship!

Thanks Chris. The only waiting period is getting material delivered. All the files are ready to go. Give me a call tomorrow and we'll work out the details.

Macmillan

Loc.
southern New Jersey
I purchased from Logans last August and they are great. Shipped as promised and I am very happy. I had read Old threads on Logans but gave them a shot and am so glad I did, got front and back powdercoated.

OP
OP
76MaBronco

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts

Anyone else want to post links and opinions of other bumper products on this for sale thread??

Anyone?

Anyone??

Bueller???

Spartan

Loc.
Backwoods, KS
Custom bumper set

Anyone else want to post links and opinions of other bumper products on this for sale thread??

Anyone?

Anyone??

Bueller???

Lol
Yeah,
I'd like to talk about Steve's bad-@$$ bronco script plate bumpers!
They really are some of the sharpest bumpers I've seen, I'm just raising funds for a front bump

OP
OP
76MaBronco

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts

Lol
Yeah,
I'd like to talk about Steve's bad-@$$ bronco script plate bumpers!
They really are some of the sharpest bumpers I've seen, I'm just raising funds for a front bump

LOL!!
I'm working on a less expensive version for those who really like to weld...it'll look the same, but its going to require a LOT more welding and grinding...won't be as nice on the seams though unless you're really good with a flap wheel.

OP
OP
76MaBronco

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
I would be interested in the extensive welding one

I've been designing and nesting all the flats to maximize the material usage. I should have it done for this week, sent to the fabricator next week and pricing shortly after that.

What I'll probably do is have them cut and assemble a set to document the build, so I have the photos to make the fab CD. That gives me a timeframe to build as well as the pics needed to put it all together.

OP
OP
76MaBronco

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Almost done with the plate design. Front is done, rear is designed. I should finish it tonight and send it off to the fabricator. Pricing to follow.

OP
OP
76MaBronco

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts

Some screen shots from last night...

Hitch is now buried inside the bumper for a cleaner profile.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371573712930.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371573712930.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 222
  • uploadfromtaptalk1371573727566.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371573727566.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 217
  • uploadfromtaptalk1371573739499.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371573739499.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 242
OP
OP
76MaBronco

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts

Its just tacked, but I was very pleased with the spare tire latching I had to post video...

[youtube]2ew4laBFSHA[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.