• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MA Custom bumper set **New Pricing @ post 331**

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
76MaBronco

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Re: Custom bumper set

This is the only one I have so far...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371752134683.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371752134683.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 307
OP
OP
76MaBronco

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Here's the pricing for the plate style bumpers. Plate style is referring to how the bumpers are received by you. Mostly all flat plate. It's a weld-it-yourself kit, that will come with a photo CD for assembly and welding tips. You can make it how you like. Modify it as you please. All parts will be marked for instructed assembly. Parts will be boxed into manageable weight boxes and can be shipped via FedEx or UPS.

Pricing includes a design for the SuperWinch models I've listed previously, or the Warn 8274.

The rear bumper price does NOT include the rear tire carrier. It can be added for an additional $185.00

The front bumper can be ordered in a winch or non winch variant. The non-winch variant looks similar to the rear bumper with the addition of the light holes (which can be deleted if desired). It's not as deep as the winch variant.

The light holes are designed for the PIAA LP530's. Others can be installed, but that's what they're designed for. You can modify it anyway you want. The lights are mounted to a plate that bolts in from the back for ease of bulb changes or adjustments.

I'm working on the non-winch front bumper design, but the pricing won't change.

These are adjustable for body lifts up to 2" and slide into the frame using 2 x 4 tubing. I have another mounting method in the works, but the tubing is what I have for now. The new method will be a direct replacement for the tubing once they're finished, so don't let that stop you from ordering a set.

Obviously, for legal reasons I cannot sell these with the Bronco script on it. ;)

I've got a set being cut shortly so I can make the photo CD. Once that's done, I'll have them ready to go.

$420 for winch style front bumpers
$390 for non-winch style front bumpers
$390 for rear bumpers without the spare tire carrier
$575 for rear bumpers with the spare tire carrier

Pricing does not include hardware. A list of recommended hardware will be included.

Pricing does not include shipping as it will vary a LOT depending on where it's going. You can always pick them up for free or see if anyone is coming through the Northeast and will pick them up for you.

These are intended for off-road use only and the hitches are not weight rated.

These will require a lot of welding and grinding. You get out what you put in. Take your time and measure more than twice. Tack it first, test fit, THEN weld it.

The formed versions will still be available, but at an increased cost.

Attachments

• BumperFront.jpg
    BumperFront.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 257
  • BumperRear.jpg
    BumperRear.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:
OP
OP
76MaBronco

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Re: Custom bumper set **Plate style pricing on post 285**

If you want the ones I'm making for the instruction pics, you're welcomed to it. PM me.

steve.962

Loc.
raymond,nh
i could use a rear welded one asap.....
i can pick up there with cash if need be....love the look and its my last piece to buy....thks steve

OP
OP
76MaBronco

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts

I'm shelving the spare tire carrier for now...its not up to my liking once I completed it...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1372024452180.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1372024452180.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 366
  • uploadfromtaptalk1372025184405.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1372025184405.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 331
OP
OP
76MaBronco

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
I have the flats, but time has not been on my side lately as family issues have taken all of my free time and even some of my allotted time...

Spartan

Loc.
Backwoods, KS
Custom bumper set **Plate style pricing on post 285**

Hey Steve,
What is it about the spare carrier you don't like?
Just curious, I think it looks good especially with the Hi-Lift mounted.

OP
OP
76MaBronco

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts

Hey Steve,
What is it about the spare carrier you don't like?
Just curious, I think it looks good especially with the Hi-Lift mounted.

There are a couple of things...the bottom latching center pin doesn't hold as well as I intended. And the stresses on that pin would make it loose...I can't accept that...I've added some over-center clamps, but I haven't finished the install. The second thing is the spring pin holding the tire mount...its brass and very soft. It won't hold up to the abuses that a 35" tire will give it.
I'll refine it, but it'll take some time.

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Tapatalk 2

chris

No more Rock Crawler
Nice job, often wondered why someone didn't do this before.

Might be up for this, want to see what you do for the spare tire carrier though.

Chicago71Bronco

Loc.
Chicagoland
Custom bumper set **Plate style pricing on post 285**

Love your bumpers. I'll be in once the spare tire carrier is figured out!

Just to make sure I have this right, can you confirm that the spare is centered on the back of the vehicle? I like this look along with the fact that it's a drop down style. I just don't care for the look of the swing aways that have the spare offset to one side.

Looks like a great product

Status
Not open for further replies.