• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Custom tube bumpers!..Prices change a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

prostreet61

Loc.
Nampa, ID
How much for front and rear like in pics (if you have or can build a rear with swingaway tire rack I would like a quote on that also).

Thanks, Rob

nj_thusar

Contributor
Loc.
Asbury Park, NJ
Any Updated pix on the complete setup?
I was also wondering if you'd consider welding in some D-plating to give a box look over the re-runner style. Usually looks sharp when painted

OP
OP
73bronco

73bronco

Bringing this back to the top! I am headed for metal tomorrow and can give better prices if I buy more therefore passing the savings onto the customer. Let me know!

11wnb

Interested in a front with winch plate and rear with tire carrier. Thanks.

OP
OP
73bronco

73bronco

Can I get a pick of the Bumper with a tire carrier? I have a tax return to spend :)

Will be posting pics in about a week or so. Hopefully that tax return doesn't burn a hole in your pocket too fast and if it does hopefully it lands in your bronco! ;D

mnido

Price Please ZIP 92082

How much for a front and rear bumper you pictured ?

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Placed my order today for a front winch and rear w/carrier. Can't wait to see how they look. I bet alot better than the rest of my bronco;D The body will have to be next winters project after I get a garage built.

I'll post some pictures as soon as I can.

marcm2030

front bumper

how much for a front bumper, like the one pictured and shipping to 19090. Thanks, Marc

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Received my bumpers last Friday. Got a front winch and rear with tire carrier. I have not had a chance to mount them yet. Not to that point with the build. I am going to see if I can do a mock mount up this weekend to see just how they look mounted.

What I can tell now is that they are well built and should prove to be great bumpers. Jason's turnaround time was less than 2 weeks for mine from time I paid to them being in my hands.

Thanks Jason.

Status
Not open for further replies.