• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AZ DANA 20 Transfer-case

Status
Not open for further replies.

66Prowler

Loc.
Peoria
I am looking to get a fresh rebuilt DADA 20 Transfer-case. It is for my 66, and needs to be T shift style. let me know if anyone has one or is willing to rebuild one for me.

Thanks,

Brad

ned72

Loc.
Truckee
i dont know where your located but i have one. it is rebuilt with about 100 miles on it. will sell for 300 i paid 400 for it. however if u can find me an np205 ill trade you

bohntr28

Loc.
Mesa
You can click on the driven 4x4 parts at the top of the page. Randy is in Phoenix and will have that for you...

70_Steve

Old Guy
Brad, they are incredibly easy to rebuild. You might surprise yourself, give it a try.
X2! I just finished rebuilding one for a friend. A few hours to disassemble and clean. A few hours to reassemble. They really are easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.