• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Dana 30 King Pins

bluemonday

Loc.
South Louisiana
Who sells the complete kit to rebuild a Dana 30 King Pin. The whole kit, including the things that break when taking it apart. (1969) The stuff the local auto parts store laughs at when you ask them.

OP
OP
B

bluemonday

Loc.
South Louisiana
My local Napa can't find. Morgan City, La. Tried graveyard they said I would have to buy used ones. ?????? You know when you tear in to this type of crud you may need other parts than the normal simple kit has in it. Looking for advice from someone who already went down this road. Thanks

southtaco

Loc.
Mobile,AL
Tom's Bronco Parts. I just rebuilt mine used their product. Only advise I would give make sure you specify the correct amount. Here is what I had to purchase: part # 3280 ( you will need 2 ) the cost is 49.00 ea. part # 3240 ( you will need 4 of these) the cost is 29.00 ea. They have everything down to the king pin cap to the shim kit for the cap. The parts don't look like much but they can get in your wallet. Good luck. And for the record Tom's is great to work with!!