• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

dana 44 breather question. please help.

cody72sport

my breather line on my front end recently came loose. i remember it had some washers under the fitting. and i wondering if i put it in without washers if it will be too long and hit the ring gear. i dont know if it is stock. what is the correct length for the breather fitting?

12-Pack Jeff

Loc.
La Mirada, Ca
I just have been working on my 44 all day and have it apart so I walked back out to check for you and the answer is no.. it will not even be close to the ring gear.. the ring gear is over 2-3 inches from it so you are good to go

OP
OP
cody72sport

cody72sport

I just have been working on my 44 all day and have it apart so I walked back out to check for you and the answer is no.. it will not even be close to the ring gear.. the ring gear is over 2-3 inches from it so you are good to go

thanks man i appreciate it

bosshoff

Contributor
under 5 minute response

There's a lotta love here man -What movie?

Hint, seven dirty words.