• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Deanos "CHROME" proto fab bumpers

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Proto fab winch bumper and matching rear "CHROME" bumper. It was a bitch finding a chrome place to do these but we got it done!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 303

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
Looks great!
Can you say appox how much it cost to chrome a heavy duty bumper like that?

OP
OP
Crush

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Price depends on who does it. We couldnt find anyone that woukd even attempt it (due to size and weight) except advance plating in nashville. They wanted $3500 for the rear and $4500 for the front. We were in shock in the parking lot. I have a local connection that did them for under a grand. But we had to seriously talk them into it and call in a favor. So chances are its not going to be a very common thing.

66broncofan

Contributor
WOW! I'm in love, I'd ditch my 66 bumpers for those in a heartbeat!

ScanmanSteven

Bronco Guru
Those look awesome!!! Here's the deal. I hate for you to have to go through this but take them off, I'll stop by and pick them up and you can call in another favor, if that doesn't work out for you just think how happy I'll be. Really, really nice looking.

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
Wow that's pretty sick. Nice looking beast of a rig too,Bad Ass! :cool:

OP
OP
Crush

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Thanks guys. Im sure he appreciates all the compliments. He will chime in sooner ir later
Here are a couple more....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 70

T-Bird

Loc.
East TN
Looks great. I have been wondering when someone would bite the bullet and have a set done in chrome. Money well spent my friend.

TwoDalesDad

Bronco Guru
I think those are the Bomb!!! If by chance you are into making someone you do not know a happy camper, let me know, and I will supply my shipping address, and I may offer to pay the shipping fees too. Those are HOT!!

Deano

Bronco Guru
Thanks guys I'm very pleased with them. My wallet is very light now but very worth it