• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Deanos "CHROME" proto fab bumpers

No Hay

Bronco Guru
Wow, those are sharp!

I was curious of the cost too. It is fun spending big once in a while, but ouch.

Deano

Bronco Guru
Ok here is a few more pics
68c79ede09c71f4cdc9a7aed1a9f0665.jpg
3e75248d6135ff85a14ad9def4e7ad33.jpg
c01eff7e467441b4778ce8684fe65b65.jpg

TN1776

Bronco Guru
I have always wondered how that would look. I have to say I love it. People told me that I was crazy when I had mine powder coated and tried hard to sell me on spray paint. Now their bumpers look like poop and mine still look great - but not like yours! Dangit man, you put bad ideas in my head if I ever build another Bronco. And I just got the largest raise of my career two weeks ago. I can already hear that sucking sound on my wallet.

fordfan

Bronco Guru
Deano! Those bumpers look great! On that Bronco, with all the shine, the rhino covered pipe bumpers never did exactly fit with the beautiful paint and a shiney Cleveland under the hood. The chrome....now that looks the part!!

Deano

Bronco Guru
It was in need of some change and I think that was the right direction to go with it

bowhunter

Bronco Guru
Chrome

Yep..........getting bumpers chrome plated these days are TOUGH and VERY expensive.

I had my front, Bailiebilt ends done many years ago here in Tulsa. They were busted for cooking and selling meth while they put the shine on a few years back.

I don't even know where I guy would start looking in these parts these days.

Your bumpers look great by the way. Nice looking rig!

Attachments

• DriverFront1.jpg
    DriverFront1.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_6717.jpg
    IMG_6717.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 28

Deano

Bronco Guru
Yep..........getting bumpers chrome plated these days are TOUGH and VERY expensive.

I had my front, Bailiebilt ends done many years ago here in Tulsa. They were busted for cooking and selling meth while they put the shine on a few years back.

I don't even know where I guy would start looking in these parts these days.

Your bumpers look great by the way. Nice looking rig!

I like the way you did yours. Are they a 3piece bumper that you bolt together

bowhunter

Bronco Guru
I like the way you did yours. Are they a 3piece bumper that you bolt together

Yes sir.....GorDON (like the AT&T commercial) designed these so knuckleheads like me can replace just an end piece if you damage it "wheeling"!

Deano

Bronco Guru
Yes sir.....GorDON (like the AT&T commercial) designed these so knuckleheads like me can replace just an end piece if you damage it "wheeling"!

That's a real good idea there! I thought about cutting mine but talked the guy into chroming it as is.