• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Dear Santa

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
That is one of my favorite cars ever. Ranks right up there with EB's and the '66 split window Corvette.

horslady

Loc.
Fond du Lac , Wisconsin
Sweet but all I want for Christmas is a 73 or newer so I have something that is automatic and power brakes and steering. Leave son with the 72. Know that much I want and will be looking for a while.Its fun. Guess its like they say you can't have just one in the driveway. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

justinsane

Loc.
Casper, Wyoming
[quote author=merciless link=board=5;threadid=12043;start=0#88924 date=1039160404]<br>Dear Santa, I know its not a bronco but please stuff one of these in my stocking http://eleanormustangs.com/<br>so i can use that to get parts when im working on my bronco :)<br>[/quote]<br><br>Am I the only idiot here. I looked at the link and thought, why does he want a mustang for parts?<br><br>Then I look at the picture, reread the post and see, oh, to get parts, not get parts off. Laughing at myself.<br><br>Brian

Desert Thrasher

Bronco Guru
I wanna know if it comes with that really cool red button on the shifter like in the movie ;D

OP
OP
M

merciless

Loc.
Brooklyn, NY
[quote author=Desert Thrasher link=board=5;threadid=12043;start=0#89038 date=1039197581]<br>I wanna know if it comes with that really cool red button on the shifter like in the movie ;D<br>[/quote]<br><br>Under options<br>N.O.S. POWERSHOT SYSTEM +800<br>GO-BABY-GO BUTTON AND ACTIVATOR SWITCH +200<br> :)

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
As much as I like that car ... I would rather stick with the basics and tell Santa that I want the car from Bullit ;D

Amac70

ME
Posted by: howiebiltPosted on: Today at 06:07:04pm<br>As much as I like that car ... I would rather stick with the basics and tell Santa that I want the car from Bullit
<br><br>me to both of em the stang and the charger. ;D ;D ;D

Hnrys69

Bronco Guru
I saw the gone in 60 seconds elinor at Hot August nites, 2 years ago... It was so fuggin pimp I fell in love seeing it in RL.. It was at the auctions with a tag promotiing it for its main auction in CA. Last I heard it went for 350k.

OP
OP
M

merciless

Loc.
Brooklyn, NY
[quote author=HNRYS69 link=board=5;threadid=12043;start=0#89243 date=1039249791]<br>I saw the gone in 60 seconds elinor at Hot August nites, 2 years ago... It was so fuggin pimp I fell in love seeing it in RL.. It was at the auctions with a tag promotiing it for its main auction in CA. Last I heard it went for 350k. <br>[/quote]<br><br>After watching the Halicki(original gone in 60secs director and crash master) documentary on speed channel. They said the real Eleanor was a 500hp cobrajet version of it and they only used it for sound effects. All the flying scences they didnt have engines, one for just close ups and stunt doubles with suped up suspensions.

Kurt

Loc.
Badger State
Saweeeeet!<br><br>If I had $37,900 for the "Base" , I would have to get the $12,000 427 option. ;D

Broncoman

Bronco Guru
I saw one (of the eight Eleanors built for the movie) about a year and a half ago in Tennesee. That is one sweet looking car. The one that I saw was a automatic. It was used to film the chase scene thru the river bed or what ever that thing was.

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
OOoooopps :-U My bad ...it was Grand theft auto that was Ron Howard's directorial debut ... please forgive me ;D