• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

VA Derale Electric Fan w/controller & 2 Bilstein 5100's NIB

Status
Not open for further replies.

deanf15

Loc.
Carrollton, VA
Back to the top...soft top SOLD:

Derale Cooling Products 16217 - Derale Cooling Products High Output Rad Electric Fan 17" w/Derale Cooling Products 16759 - Derale Cooling Products Deluxe Adjustable Fan Controller with Radiator Probe...used about 2 months...worked fine but went back to mechanical...asking $180.

I've still got a pair of Bilstein 5100's that won't fit my bronco. Too short and I need loops on each end and these have a stud on one end and a loop on the other. My mistake. Bottom line is they'll fit a bronco w/a 2-4" lift with the stock mounts (front). The Bilstein part number is BE5-6528-H6. I paid $85 a piece. I'll take $80 a piece firm. Word has it these things ride like a dream...can't wait to get some that fit.

PM me if interested.

Last edited:

stingus

Loc.
Nashville,
Back to the top w/a couple items added:

Bestop softop, used. In great shape w/no tears and clear windows. Been on my bronco for about 5 years...asking $200. Open to offers.

Derale Cooling Products 16217 - Derale Cooling Products High Output Rad Electric Fan 17" w/Derale Cooling Products 16759 - Derale Cooling Products Deluxe Adjustable Fan Controller with Radiator Probe...used about 2 months...worked fine but went back to mechanical...asking $180.

Finally, I've still got a pair of Bilstein 5100's that won't fit my bronco. Too short and I need loops on each end and these have a stud on one end and a loop on the other. My mistake. Bottom line is they'll fit a bronco w/a 2-4" lift with the stock mounts (front). The Bilstein part number is BE5-6528-H6. I paid $85 a piece. I'll take $80 a piece firm. Word has it these things ride like a dream...can't wait to get some that fit.

PM me if interested. I can deliver to the VA beach meet and greet this weekend if required.

Is the hardware included withe soft top? pics to bstennis@gmail.com of soft top if you have any.

OP
OP
deanf15

deanf15

Loc.
Carrollton, VA
Top is black, windows are clearn (no tint or discoloration). There are a number of folks interested. I'm packing it this weekend and will be getting shipping estimates. Once I have the estimates, I'm guessing I'll get some yes, or no answers...standard.

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I am still interested in the top. I think I am fourth in line, correct? If I have the opportunity to buy it I could probably pick it up or meet you somewhere to get it, saves the hassle and expense of shippping. Let me know.

jmhend

Bronco Guru
Same here, not sure what number I am but I can arrange for local pick up.

Status
Not open for further replies.