• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Derale Fan, Bilstein 5100 Shocks and Mojave Heater w/Plenum

Status
Not open for further replies.

deanf15

Loc.
Carrollton, VA
Sold my bronco over a year ago and still have these things in the garage...

Derale Cooling Products 16217 - High Output Rad Electric Fan 17" w/Derale Cooling Products 16759 - Deluxe Adjustable Fan Controller with Radiator Probe...used about 2 months...worked fine but went back to mechanical...asking $180 OBO.

Bilstein 5100's for a bronco w/a 2-4" lift with the stock mounts (front). Brand new...never mounted. The Bilstein part number is BE5-6528-H6. I paid $85 a piece. I'll take $75 a piece OBO.

Think I may also have a Mojave heater w/plenum sitting around as well. Used but in great condition. I'll dig it up if someone is interested and makes a decent offer. Look it up online for the going price new. All required parts for use are included.

PM or text to 757-240-6326. Hate to see this stuff sitting around. Thanks for looking!

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
can you tell me what the extended and compressed lengths of all the shocks are please? thx

OP
OP
deanf15

deanf15

Loc.
Carrollton, VA
Affirm...

Shock info from Bilstein's site

Part Number: 24-065283
Old Part Number: 24-185707; F4-BE5-6528-H6

Setting: 5100 Series
Position: Front
Descriptor: Front Lifted Height: 2-4"

*Collapsed Length (IN): 13.27
*Extended Length (IN): 21.52
*Collapsed Length (MM): 337.0
*Extended Length (MM): 546.5

Not sure on the valving other than it was specific to the bronco (front) and maybe a few other vehicles.

Thanks for the interest.

OP
OP
deanf15

deanf15

Loc.
Carrollton, VA
Mojave heater sold...

If my prices are too high on the shocks and fan make some offers. Want them gone. Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.