• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

DFW Bronco Shop

Bigsmatty

Hey all - new to the forum, but have been reading it for a while. I am looking for a local DFW shop to do a potential disc brake conversion for me, and to be my go-to shop going forward.

I am looking for someone that knows first gen. Broncos (I have a 71') and that won't charge and arm and a leg.

Any referrals or recommendations would be appreciated.

Russ

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Russ, welcome! The Bronco new to you, or have you had it for some time now?

Sorry can't help with your area, but there are quite a few members around there I'm pretty sure, so you should have some recommendations soon.

Just wanted to pop in and say hey.

Paul

OP
OP
B

Bigsmatty

Thanks, Paul. It is new to me (I have been looking for the right fit forever (it seems like) and there is some stuff I foresee doing now as well as needing to do in the future. Disc brakes strike me as needed.

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
Your best bet would be to get a hold of the Lonestar Early Bronco Club. There's lots of people in your area that could help out or give you a good referral. I'm good friends with a few of them, I don't think they'll count that against you. :)

Mark

http://lebc.clubexpress.com

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
You're looking for Shamu. He's in Sachse, between garland and Plano. Name is Damon Hopper. Pm me for his contact info.

wheelentime

Loc.
Denton, Tx
Hey all - new to the forum, but have been reading it for a while. I am looking for a local DFW shop to do a potential disc brake conversion for me, and to be my go-to shop going forward.

I am looking for someone that knows first gen. Broncos (I have a 71') and that won't charge and arm and a leg.

Any referrals or recommendations would be appreciated.

Russ

Hey Russ,
Bring it on over to my shop, Lone Star 4x4. I am finishing up a full body off restoration on a 77' bronco and about to start a tilt steering column on a 71' and i have my very own 67' thats down to the frame right now in the back of my shop. Ill get you set up and can be your go to guy as this is what I am trying to get to that expert level for early broncos. We are located on off of 380 just East of Denton our address is 2710 Geesling Rd. Denton Tx 76208. feel free to stop by any time and always ask for me. Charlie. or you can call me here at the shop (940)484-5500. Hope to hear from you soon.

Charlie
Operations manager/Technician
Lone Star 4x4