• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Did the economy suddenly get better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
This is a classic example of a guy who got in a fight with his wife, and the result was she said to sell the Bronco. So when nobody buys it on ebay, he can tell her that he tried, and might as well keep it...%)
ooooh, that's a good one..
I'll have to remember that the next go-round I have with my wife.

OP
OP
J

Jakedog

He spent all that money on the Bronco, and now he can't afford a decent camera. There is not 1 shot of the engine or drive train.

Broncoman1966

I don't know what rock he has been hiding under or how much dope he has been smoking But I can sum this mess up with one word. PITIFUL

G8tor38

Exactly what I was thinking Baja, but if he gets it then more power to him and mine is going on auction for $300,000. Jackson Barrett save me a spot.

Broncitis

MEB Founder
LMAO!

It has a few nice upgrades, but seriously, WTF is he smoking?

That's it, I'm upping the price on our 77 Ranger!;D

76 bronco J

Bronco Guru
WARN HUBS FRONT AND REAR

that I'd like to see.

>>>> he has the discontinued Warn 9" full-floater axle kit... I kinda remember them having a 31 & 35 spline version with both having 30 spline outers..... they had locking hub option or you could choose solid drive flanges... also remember several people having seal issues with the kit...pic below from a quick search of another bronco with that kit
20926_1258865332.jpg

Broncitis

MEB Founder
I had one of those Warn FF kits. Caused be to bend the bearing housings on the ends of two differnt 77 housings!

Sold it and will go back to semi-floater 31 splines when I get that rig back together.

However, if I knew the value that would add to my rig as the guy selling this Bronco obviously did, I might have kept them!%)

nlped

He replied every update possible had been done to this Bronco and I could call BC Bronco's to verify. No thanks.

What about paint? Is he calling primer an update? And, wtf are all those wires hanging out from under the dash? Is that a "possible upgrade" too? This guy has lost his rabid a$$ mind!

bigjhoov

nobody
Question & Answer Answered On

Q: Do you honestly expect to sell this or are you just posting this to be funny? Mar-11-10
A: I will keep this bronco. All you bronco toads go build your own
Q: Thought I'd let you know what the Bronco community says. http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157901 Mar-11-10
A: what could someone from arkansas possibly know about any subject at hand? didnt your little state produce bill clinton?
Q: Is the amount a typo? I have owned many of these and been in Bronco and car clubs and at car shows and never seen one even close to a $50,000.00 Bronco. What sets this one so far above so many other extremely nice restorations and otherwise modified Broncos? Mar-11-10
A: this bronco has practically every option known and is uncut and original body. spent a helluva lot more than 50000. sorry everyone is offended but i doubt all those who have been taken aback by the sales figure have knowledge of the costs of bldg such a vehicle.there is virtually no original equipment left on this vehicle.i have personally seen many early broncos, but they have all been mostly junk. except for the show vehicles in bronco driver magazine.build a bronco like this and see what happens. 65000 plus, i challenge anyone to try it. see the options list on this listing

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
For that kind of money you would think you would get pictures that you don't have to turn the computer sideways to look at. At first I thought maybe the first picture was of a roll over.

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I figured it out ...
He's from Texas , according to his ad , and as we all know , they do everything big in Texas ....especially his asking price. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.