• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Diesel Bronco?

thumping

Loc.
Jacksboro Tn
Spence, I believe Barry has a 700R behind the 4bt with a 205 transfer. Presently it has a 44 and 9" but 60's are on their way. Hopefully he will have it at the Fawl Crawl and I can take some pictures.
As for putting a diesel in a Sammy, they stopped making the kits a few years ago. A friend tried to call around and piece one together without much luck. I think it could be done without too much trouble if you have a complete donor considering the Sammy has a divorced transfer...if it will hold up.