• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Dimensions for front seats

Buck.n.Bronco

Hey fellow forum champions and Bronco busters!

I was curious if anybody knows what the width and length of your typical 1973 Ford Bronco front seat allowance is. I am currently looking to get these seats:

https://shop4seats.com/truck-seats/...40/american-classic-high-back-bench-seat.html

which measure according to the image on the website at 47.25 under rails and 61 passenger cushion to driver cushion edge (see photo)
03e13855fee33c9602ae439f6d993a16.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

Buck.n.Bronco

That diagram made my head explode and gave me an ulcer... But thank you anyway. It's a keeper for later...

It appears that the stock dimensions for the seats are 22in across which matches the diagram of the driver/passenger seat I'm looking for-- however the center console is 8in and this seat has a 16-in width so unfortunately this one will be just a bit too wide.

I'll have to look into other options for bench seating or another forum post I saw here of a guy that made a small 8-in wide custom seat.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk