• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

disrespect or funny?

cactushorse

That TOOLBAG should have not got in that Bronco. How do I know he's a TOOLBAG?????? He got into the Bronco!

Last edited:

Bronco717274

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tremont, Ms.
Don't really know what I'd do, but would be really pissed off. Ok to look all you want just don't touch. What do you thing they would do if they came out and you were sitting in there new corvette.

broncokak

Bronco Guru
Ya, I wouldn't be to happy.

I walked out of a store years ago to find a kid sitting on the hood of my 76 Bronco. I think a scratched the hood dragging him off it... ;D

BorderBronco

Loc.
Del Rio, Tx
I didn't catch them doing it but last spring I had the Bronco at the college I teach for with the top off. Later I saw pictures circulating of several of my students sitting in it and on the hood. I told them not cool and to ask first next time.

Airmapper

Foolproofness Tester
Loc.
Bowling Green, KY
I wouldn't be amused. Unless I give permission, or I know you and your not bothering anything, don't touch my vehicles. That goes for anything that is mine. I might not get too worked up over someone leaning on it, since my paint isn't nice, but sitting in it to me is an invasion of personal space.

Woman where I work rolled her Caddy up by my DD and tapped my door with her door. Walked off like nothing happened. I let it go cause I couldn't find any damage, but if it had might have been a little different. (And believe me I wanted to take out her valve stems and tape them to the door handle.)

I pack but I wouldn't show my piece over someone messing with my vehicle. Like others said some properly conveyed words move people fast enough. In this world you can get in too much trouble for anything involving a gun. If someone showed me their gun in a threatening way I might feel threatened enough to pull mine. So best keep the guns down unless your in fear of your life.

Edger6

Loc.
Hampton,
Look but don't touch. If you have something nice people are going to look and maybe wonder around it a little longer then one normaly would. I have done and had it done to me. But please don't touch unless you have owners permmission. Same things with bikes. I hear of it all the time when somebody takes there kid to the store and you come out to find some kid with gressy fingers sitting on your pride and joy with teh dad taking pictures. If you like it that much buy your own or go to a dealership where you can finger fuck all you want.

junebug

I would not be happy about it unless it was some Old Old folks... Then I might be ok with it. I did get rather upset in high school when I came out to my Bronco with the top and doors off and it had large dog prints all over my new 240sx seats.... Found out that the Police conducted a drug sweep in our parking lot and apprently just put the dog inside the car to sniff from front to back.

Weevil

For me it would totally depend on the age of the people involved. If it was an old couple taking a trip down memory lane, I wouldn't have an issue with it.
If it was a hot chick and her hot, same sex, life partner once again no problem.
Anyone else would probably get an ass kicking.

LMAO I could not agree any more with that

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yeah... I'd be pretty shocked to find people in one of my trucks! Honestly I can't believe that someone would have nerve to do such a thing. I would never pull a stun like that! Once I saw a EB going the other direction, then pull into a parking lot. I hooked a U-turn and went to track the guy down. By the time I found the truck the guy was nowhere to be seen. I wanted to make contact him because there is not many Bronco owners here in the Cleveland area.

I decided to write him a note but the problem is it was raining. Do just place the note under the wiper or open the unlocked door and through the note on the driver's seat? I just place the note under wiper. I didn't think it was right to touch something vehicle and felt kind of sheepish even touching the guy's wiper arm.

Oh well..... I guess there is all kinds in this world and some of them can be very disrespectful, unfortunately you found one of them in your Bronco! %)

OP
OP
73stallion

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
Yeah... I'd be pretty shocked to find people in one of my trucks! Honestly I can't believe that someone would have nerve to do such a thing. I would never pull a stun like that! Once I saw a EB going the other direction, then pull into a parking lot. I hooked a U-turn and went to track the guy down. By the time I found the truck the guy was nowhere to be seen. I wanted to make contact him because there is not many Bronco owners here in the Cleveland area.

I decided to write him a note but the problem is it was raining. Do just place the note under the wiper or open the unlocked door and through the note on the driver's seat? I just place the note under wiper. I didn't think it was right to touch something vehicle and felt kind of sheepish even touching the guy's wiper arm.

Oh well..... I guess there is all kinds in this world and some of them can be very disrespectful, unfortunately you found one of them in your Bronco! %)
well out here people don't have any common sense, it's all about them..... %)

crankman

well thats so wrong in every form. I would be very upset. I would not react well cause she is my baby. I have had some wonderful conversations from people who ask about my bronco and usually tell me somecool story. Last saturday morning I walked out of our shooting clubhouse to find four young men waiting on me to come out so they could talk bronco talk. they were polite and even introduced themselves. Sorry you had a bad experiace like that. I dont lock my doors cause i usualy have trouble with them. %) so i always worry to when i leave her in the parking lot.

bswakeboarder

Not Cool!!

I had someone decide they wanted to check out what was under the hood of my bronco while it was parked in a parking lot. They took out the hood pins, and never put them back. I found this out while going 40mph down the road. That was the end of that hood.