• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

does anybody know where they made this safary top

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Another Pic..!!! :)

Attachments

• manu 178.JPG
    manu 178.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 77

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Attachments

• fuji pics 128.JPG
    fuji pics 128.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 33
  • fuji pics 133.JPG
    fuji pics 133.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 22
  • fuji pics 135.JPG
    fuji pics 135.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 27
  • fuji pics 140.JPG
    fuji pics 140.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 25
  • fuji pics 142.JPG
    fuji pics 142.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 57
OP
OP

67 safary

Loc.
tempe, AZ
it does look like it except for the back side of it and I wonder if it has those vent hole in the top, and what kind of model is that land rover and what year
I also only have the front small gas tank I don't have the back one

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
I believe those "Bronco" emblems are from a Bronco II. Looks like that sort of script anyway. Show some pics of the inside.

The top looks OK-design wise. Someone with some skill did alot of customizing between the top and the rear fenders.

Welcome to the site, Safary

OP
OP

67 safary

Loc.
tempe, AZ
I can't seem to find any pics of the inside of my bronco but i will keep on looking I know i got them somewhere but its all stock without a radio

SwedenBronco

Loc.
Gothenburg, Sweden
The side markers being in the wrong position doesn't actually mean anything, in most other countries except the states side markers were illegal, here in Europe they started with them mid nineties, on my bronco there were cover plates over the holes.

OP
OP

67 safary

Loc.
tempe, AZ
that makes lots of sense since it was on an other country than the US but I still have a question on the top I looks like the land rover except for some key points , They would of had to cut the very top of the LandRo top and placed with the bootom half of the orginal bronco top , but there is no welding or patching on any part of the top

SwedenBronco

Loc.
Gothenburg, Sweden
If you look at an old land rover, you would see that the roof top is a separate piece, the top fits also with the narrow tall rear door of the land rover...

cody72sport

the previous thread on this bronco went south fast. safary was it you or a friend that started that big fight a while back?