• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Does anyone have any pics of their JBG's 6pt. sport cage?

RKM

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Huntingtown, MD
Does anyone have any pics of their Broncograveyard 6pt. sport cage? I was just curious. I may buy one and was looking to see how you may have liked it. I was also wondering about the power wipers. Will it have to be relocated? I know the Ebrake needs to be moved. How about any other switches etc.

Thanks
RKM

ps4wdc

Loc.
Illinois
I've got the full cage from JBG...I didn't have to make any mods to the E-brake, but did have to move the fuel tank selector switch and modify the glove box door.

Attachments

• inside2.jpg
    inside2.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 126
OP
OP
RKM

RKM

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Huntingtown, MD
Looks good. I think it is a little bigger than the one I am looking at though. I don't think I am looking at a full back like that.

Thanks for the interior pics though. How about the wipers any modification for electeric wipers?