• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Does anyone know thread size for bolts attaching rear seat back and bottom to frame? Also could use size for nuts holding rear seat armrests to frame

bcmbcmbcm

Loc.
Wellington Fl
Hey folks, does anyone know thread size for bolts attaching rear seat back and bottom to frame? I could also could use size for nuts holding rear seat armrests to frame?

I did try the thread sizers and cant get them into the armrests, and for some reason I cant get them started into the seat back and bottom.

Truck has been apart for so long I lost my carfully labeled and bagged hardware. If someone knows I would be greatly appreciative, I am definitely trying to save a trip to the hardware store!

Thank you,

Brett

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
The ones into the back of the seat that go thru the tubular frame are 5/16 x 1 7/8. You might just take an armrest to the store with you and fit a nut to it….
a576fa64f803ae7ca3266180fe44abf5.jpg