• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

does anyone run dunlop mud rover

pistolpete837

Loc.
Bear Creek, NC
i have a 76 bronco and i would like to get new tires i do most road driving but when i go in the mud its pretty deep. im 16 and i dont have alot of extra money after gas. but i am looking at the dunlop mud rovers and i wanted to know if anyone else has them and how they like them. another question can i run my 15X8 rims on 33-12.5-15

thanks peter h

Scott M

Loc.
Baltimore
i have two sets

no complaints (35s on the EB, and 285s on my 97 Ram). They are actually pretty quiet. I haven't run alot of mudders to compare long time mileage to, but my Ram, which sees 99% hiway, will have completely eaten the tread up w/in 30K, about 20K and they were gettin kinda thin. But they sure are INEXPENSIVE.

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
I run 33x12,50's on a eight inch wheel too. I'm very happy with them and they are pretty quiet on the road for a tire made for mud. They go through snow pretty well but ice is a no-no :) Here is what they look like on a 8 inch wheel...

Attachments

• older pictures 413.jpg
    older pictures 413.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 27
  • older pictures 417.jpg
    older pictures 417.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 26

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Dunlop mud rovers

I have had them in size 33's and in size 35' currently on my 75. They are real cheap, I think I paid 99.00 a peice through tire rack.com for my 35x12.50x15. as mentioned they are not the greatest, but they are somewhat quiet but I don't think the side walls are very strong either. So they make a good mud and snow tire but rocks are not the best idea.

Ben