• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Doors Finally Painted and Ready for Hardware

joshnjulie1

Loc.
Moreno Valley, Ca
I have been working on my doors for some time now. I had the window frames removed and welded a channel across the top for a smooth half-door look. Got them all primed, painted, and clear coated.
I have all the necessary hardware for the inner workings of the door, but wanted to ask if anyone knew of or could give any advice about the best way to go about putting everything in. I got the new outer door handles from TBP, the satin black one. They seem nice. Not sure how the connect though because it seems the mechanism is larger thatn the hole. I think I may have to unconnect the handle to get it in.
Anyway. besides that, does anyone have good advice to help me get the parts back in the dooor an easy way? I will not be using any window hardware.

Thanks.