• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Drivin thru town and lookie what i found...

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
....and figured I'd take a pic and post it up. Not like we see many camo broncos...except maybe around here. A friend of mine that owns the Ford place owns one but its a different camo pattern. That makes 3 camo broncos in the same county! Guess we're different here in southwest Arkeesaw. ;D

Attachments

• camo bronco.jpg
    camo bronco.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 288
OP
OP
sfaforester

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
redneckrocky said:
Looks pretty cool to me. It would look better if the top was camo too. Good find sfaforester.

redneck, did you get my email the other day? Wasn't sure if your msn or hotmail account was still active.

45acp

Loc.
Texarkana AR
That bronc was here in Texarkana for a while. Either that, or someone here owned one exactly like it...... down to the rusted chrome/gold wheels. I sorta tracked it around town for a year or two- seems it had about 10 different owners in a very short period of time.

airman

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I really like that, how is it done? can it take scratches from brush?

Jeff in AZ

OP
OP
sfaforester

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
Now now hot wheels, don't get jelous. I know deep down you want one.

After getting an up close look at it i figured it was the same material that is on my buddies. Its called camoclad. Its waterproof and protects the truck from getting scratches. Does a very good job, especially to cover rust. I've seen a few rust buckets that have been covered with it around here. It would make it a good hunting vehicle as well. People also use it to cover boats, guns, ATV's...whatever they want.

The guy I talked to at the shop showed me his brothers rig which is near perfect. But he's put well over $23,000 into it and it looks sweet. I didn't get a pic of that one.

CDOG

Loc.
Tucson
I found these two camo Broncos in KY. Not quiet the sweet Mossy Oak style of that one, but at least the tan one was done with a roller.

Attachments

• 76small.jpg
    76small.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 41
  • small bronco.jpg
    small bronco.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 33

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
I've had enough camo to last two lifetimes. ugly and tacky. probably dangerous on night streets too. be alright for a purelyoffroad vehicle i suppose. just not my style. I had seen one in texas with that stuff..almost fibrous in texture looks durable.

red67

Loc.
Austin Texas
You can get it at Bass-pro Here
It comes in most of the popular patterns, but-
mo-shadowgrass.jpg

shadowgrass would be the shit.