• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN Dummy radio

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
City: Lebanon
I am looking for a complete non-working radio to put in my 73. I don't want to plate over it, just want to stick a OEM radio in the holes to fill them.

MThalfcab

Contributor
Living the Poor Life
Loc.
Yaak, Montana
I am looking for a complete non-working radio to put in my 73. I don't want to plate over it, just want to stick a OEM radio in the holes to fill them.
I have 3 of them, it’s not always what you get on CB so I am taking the three and the best condition one I want to make with the best parts, I’m going to try and mak a second workable and then who knows about the third, when I’m finished if your still looking let me know and you can have the dummy. I wouldn’t want to screw up the dash as well.

OP
OP
daddycreswell

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
I have 3 of them, it’s not always what you get on CB so I am taking the three and the best condition one I want to make with the best parts, I’m going to try and mak a second workable and then who knows about the third, when I’m finished if your still looking let me know and you can have the dummy. I wouldn’t want to screw up the dash as well.
Let me know what ya end up with. But I think mine has already been cut for an 80's radio.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk