• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Dune flags at SOB - OPERATION:WAREAGLE

starkypdx

Loc.
Secret lab in Oregon

For those that have been asking, the answer is yes. I had more dune flags made this year. Not a lot of them (only 24) so if you want one let me know. Price is same as last year. (ten bucks) We're going to be in Campsite #58 in the Sand lake campground Sunday to Sunday.

Who else is going to make it this year and where you at?

starky.

Last edited:

Amac70

ME
Ya know i was going to call you next week about this. I'm in for one probably 2. Just make it two.

wareaglebronc

Loc.
Murfreesboro, Tn.
Do you have one you would be willing to send to Iraq? I would be more than happy to fly it here and take a picture of it for you! I could even fly it in a UH-60 here and send it back to you if you want. I havent been to SOB before, but I may try to make the trip after I get home. Its a long way from Tennessee, but I am sure it would be a blast!

OP
OP
starkypdx

starkypdx

Loc.
Secret lab in Oregon
73 stallion- pm sent
Amac- got your message- flags set aside along with the taps and dom tube.
wareaglebronc- pm sent! lets make this happen!

crab

Bronco Guru
I'd love to take 2 off your hands if you have any more available. I'll be out there the whole week off and on.
Thanks...........Crab

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
Mr. Starkweather, how many do you have left? I would love a new one, my old one is so last year!! Thanks

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
I think your old one was so 2 years ago.. Getting low but have one for you.
How far along is the truck at this point?

Yes your right, it was soooooo two years ago! ;D

As far as the truck coming along.................I would not turn down any help offered!!;) ;D

wareaglebronc

Loc.
Murfreesboro, Tn.
Alright alright! Big Sarge came with the mail today and in it for me was an awesome package from Starky! Thanks for the coozies btw, they will come in very handy, even more so when I get back home! I have the flags though so let the games begin! This is gonna be pretty awesome and we are really excitedc about flying them all over this place in the face of the enemy at close range and behind heavy firepower! I will do them extreme justice and send some awesome pics back to Starky with them! Long live the brotherhood!

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
That's going to be bad ass, I love it!! Hell, I can't wait to see thses picture's myself, should be pretty cool.