• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

E-bay Bronco - Bad Seller Experience...

ricks77eb

Loc.
Deer Park, Texas
Do I detect a little whine???? WAAAAAAHHHHH

Hmmm....Sagejumper----->Skkyjumper

Could they be one in the same. I followed this thread and it is apparent there was plenty of time for Josh to have done the right thing. It is in bad taste for you to come in here now complaining about how YOU were wronged. Go get back under your rock.

Rick

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
ricks77eb said:
Do I detect a little whine???? WAAAAAAHHHHH

Hmmm....Sagejumper----->Skkyjumper

Could they be one in the same. I followed this thread and it is apparent there was plenty of time for Josh to have done the right thing. It is in bad taste for you to come in here now complaining about how YOU were wronged. Go get back under your rock.

Rick
In my best Michael Kelso voice, "BURN!"

sagejumper

Just found this site. If you read mister poor persecuted over theres profile he has another bronco in pieces! I guess if he so smart he could have done a compression check = Problem solved! before buying a rig!

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Sounds to me that jarhead was also at fault in this. By following through with the agreed upon transaction on an obiviously misrepresented vehicle. Are you the mechanic that suggested it might have a cam in it?

sagejumper

No it was i think his sister, brother were they met at his used car dealership go figure!

ricks77eb

Loc.
Deer Park, Texas
sagejumper said:
Just found this site.

When in December of 2001????? ?:? ?:? At least that is when is says you joined.

HMMMM and these are your first five posts.... way to make a good first impression (am I pouring on the sarcasm too thick). :-X

Rick

YelloTx73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Katy/Galveston, TX
sagejumper said:
You can also take a look at the other bronco he sold on ebay 2495463079
no problems there! I think maybe if you hadn't called demanding a brand new ford oem crate engine for close to 4000 dollars you could have gotten somewhere but you were acting like an asshole from what i hear!

Hmmm.... I wonder where you found this item number at? Its no longer listed on eBay at all and I do mean nowhere on there, and you posted it today! And the feedback for this skkyjumper guy is private, meaning that no listings, purchased or sold are displayed in his user info/profile. Sounds to me like you just slipped up and revealed your true identity.

eb66to77

Bronc'Ownly
Loc.
NOVA
I think that doing a little better inspection would have squashed this. It's really just a shouting match now. Funny as hell but not really getting anywhere. Don't buy from Skyjumper and make sure you are getting what you want. That's about it.
Now with that said, Ebay is one of the largest criminal organizations out there now. If you check that "understand and agree" box when you register, that means that you can and will get screwed over and sent packing while ebay and the other party keeps your money and watch you flounder. I have gotten bit a few times with smaller purchases on there and I seem to get the same preformatted moronic letter in return of my responses. if you give ebay money they will always look away from shady practices. Getting money out of them is just incredible. I bet luck had a lot to do with it. maybe ebay saw that skyjumper was a real shady guy with the private feedback and false item numbers.
Whatever, ripping people off is messed up to begin with but getting a used car salesman(the second highest criminal next to insurance) is so the wrong answer.
Good luck in figuring this out. I sure won't buy from someone like this.