• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Early Bronco Brotherhood In Danger

mstark

Loc.
Batesville Arkansas
Hey guys, my dad just got in after working a fourteen hour day and I am still logged in on his computer. He says to post that the wave will always be here for you from us here in Arkansas. It's the people like hakstooy, cjjhalfcab, grizzly and every one else here that so makes a wave worth giving. He also says that a wave given should always be returned.

That's what he said besides I have to log off now.

I will be back on in a minute ;D

OP
OP
SeanNollan

SeanNollan

The nice thing is for every one person that doesn't wave I know of atleast two others that would wave. On Tuesday driving home from work I saw another bronco in a parking lot that was having trouble starting. I yelled out to the guy that I'll come over and help. When I pulled in it started. So I chatted for about 5mins and was on my way.

Plus nothing is cooler than having a random guy get out of his car(with his girlfriend driving and watching) run up to your car and tap on the window. Turned out to be a member of socalbroncos giving me his card. After I figured out that I wasn't being car jacked, I thanked him and took the card. Needless to say I could hear his grilfirend sigh from the car.

So for every non-waver there are two early bronco wavers to take their place.

CT.boy

Loc.
Southern Connecticut
[quote author=astark link=board=5;threadid=19918;start=15#msg153384 date=1058153334]
Here where I live everybody waves at each other as we pass on the one lane each way roads.
[/quote]

Hey Astark, this is getting off the thread but your post reminded me of when I worked a little bit in Arkansas. When I was in the Army we would sometimes get attached to the Corp of Engineers to work on the survey networks along the Misssissippi. I remember working around the Jonesboro area. (Looking at a map some other places came to mind, Paragould, Lake City, Walnut Ridge)
Anyway , the waving was great. Made you kinda feel at home. I still always bring it up whenever the topic of conversation gets on the subject of how people here don't even look at each other let alone say hello

Dave.

komodo72

Loc.
Tennessee
i waved 3 times at an uncut green bronco last night. all they did was stare at me like i was crazy. or maybe my bronco looks really nice when its dark outside.