• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

East Coast Bronco Roundup - Tell me about it.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
I am thinking of attending this year, but I want to get a feel of what type of event this is. Is it like Super Celebration but with trail riding, or is it mostly trail riding like OCBR? Parts for sale usually?

Last edited:

allenfahey

Bronco Guru
I am thinking of attending this year, but I want to get a feel of what type of event this is. Is it like Super Celebration but with trail riding, or is it mostly trail riding like OCBR? Parts for sale usually?

Most of us go out on the trails but there is also a street cruise which 20 or so go out. There is also a show and shine. There are things that go on all all weekend for all participants young and old. If you come you will come again, it's that good.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
you got that right Allen! been going for years and had to pass on a couple of other trips to make this one. There is always an open seat to hit the trails as well. Class event held by a first class organization with a few celebrities thrown in (Team U-joint :cool:) .....you won't be disappointed!

bax

Contributor
Old Member
The drive is a mother. And this year it's even further away. But you will have fun. everyone is nice and the food is good. Camping can be a treat if you get in the right camp group. But I don't know anything about the new spot for this year.

Sporto

The raffle on Saturday night is also a really great time! ;D

broncokak

Bronco Guru
It's a lot of fun and good people. Just a short ride of roughly 770 miles for you. :p It will be well worth the trip.

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
Wish I had my crawler ready to go- unfortunately its also during our vacation week... On my list for next year...

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
It's a lot of fun and good people. Just a short ride of roughly 770 miles for you. :p It will be well worth the trip.

IF I could get off work I'd be there, its a leisurly 1250 miles:cool: only 150 miles further than the AZ Stampede and 200 miles further than the Moab Safari.

stupid work gets in the way of all the fun.... looks like I'm not going anywhere I wanted to go this year:(

I will however be paying broncokak a visit in his home town a few short weeks after;D 1700 miles

Its only time and fuel just make the drive, makes memories that you'll never forget and freinds that you'll have for life.

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
I went for the first time last year and had a blast. Trail rides for all skill levels, activites for the kids, street cruise, raffle, etc.... Last years campground was nice but didn't have a lot to offer past the trail rides, this years looks to be a whole lot better! I think we're going out early and camp the whole week. It's a really well run event with stand up people. I have to say that in all three days we were there I never saw a single person that wasn't super nice and easy going. I would recommend keeping an eye on the "celeberty" Team U-Joint bunch!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Don't forget the telling of stories around the fire at night, probably my favorite part.....other than screwing with ted's campsite :p

OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
If I had a trail Bronco at the moment (that was done ;D) I'd be all over it, but if it's primarily wheeling I'm not so sure it would be worth the trip for me. I'm not saying it wouldn't be fun, but I'm more into the show type of events.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
it will feature both.....c'mon up. there's a show and a street cruise as well. you WILL not be disappointed!

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
MEB Roundup is a good time, great people. The location this year is different have not been to the campground but Have been to Rausch Creek a bunch. Rausch is nice they have trails from mild to wild. More easy and mild trails than Gore. Easy to get to and if your not into camping there are a bunch of Hotels near the Campground and Rausch Creek. I am going to miss it again this year but cant wait to do it again!